[3830] WPX SSB OK1DSZ SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 1 03:05:31 EST 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OK1DSZ
Operator(s): OK1DSZ
Station: OK1DSZ

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: OL5T

Stolen elements of 40m 4SQ forced us to cancel OL5T M/2 operation. Some members
of the team did semiserious so/sb efforts. 20m was not in good shape this time.
I was listening to several stations not so far south from us working east coast
Ws in a row without hearing anything here. Family commitments forced me to close
sunday afternoon when band was wide open. Anyway I had a lot of fun. Tnx to all
for QSO.

rig TS570+AL800H, 4 el quad @18m