[3830] WPX SSB GW4BLE SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 1 11:13:27 EST 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: GW4BLE
Operator(s): GW4BLE
Station: GW4BLE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

Club: CONTEST CAMBRIA

Comments:

We had planned a "Contest Academy" quasi-multi single from here, signing GW7X,
but due to other commitments by the ops it ended up with me running just a few
100 Qs under my own call.   Fortunate that we weren't too serious, as my
old-fathful 30 year old SB220 popped a tube after the first hour!

SO2R too - hey, a big shot with TS-440S and ground-mount 12AVQ for the second
station  ;-)

Steve
GW4BLE