[3830] WPX SSB EA5DFV M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 4 08:37:12 EST 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5KV EA5ON EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JM08as

Very difficult to try a M/2 operation with only 3 operators. We running with
only monooperator for about 6 hours, but we get a lot of fun. Bad conditions on
10m all the contests, and we discover that just after lose 45 minutes in the
saturday morning puting up the 4 element monoband for 10m to EU and AS, just for
make till
sunday evening less QSOs that in 160m :-{

Now, with the wire dipole for 80m working quite well, we suffer some RFI on TV.
We  can't  run on 80 till very late and suffer from some interaction between the
two radio.

Many thanks to Victor, EA5KV and Duncan, EA5ON for spend his time operating my
station and try with this first WPX M/2.

73 de Jose