[3830] WPX SSB FO/W3SE SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 4 13:19:49 EST 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: FO/W3SE
Operator(s): W3SE
Station: FO/W3SE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Tahiti

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

What a hoot.  Made a three day stop over in FO/ on my way to ZL.  I have moved
to Auckland for a while for work.  What a coincidence the Contest just happend
to be on the same weekend I decided to fly out.

The station was a FT-100D / ATAS-100 on the Outbacker Outpost Tripod mount stuck
out in the garden of the hotel. with an open view to the north, with the open
water 500 yards away.

Finding the PTT for licensing was an event in itself, but found them and they
had al my paperwork on top of the stack since I had faxed them a month prior.

73 es GL to all.  See you from ZL

Wes, ZL/W3SE