[3830] WPX SSB K3PN SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 10 19:39:37 EDT 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K3PN
Operator(s): K3PN
Station: K3PN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

North Hemisphere DX propagation was poor, although I had a good run to Europe
on 15M on Saturday. South America was pretty good. I was suprised to work KL7 on
both 15M and 10M without much trouble. However because of the poor DX
propagation I had to break my usual rule of not calling domestic stations. I
would have spent a lot of time idle otherwise. Averaged a little over 2 points
per Q as a result. 80M was almost like SS. I spent more time on 80M and 40M than
usual.