[3830] GaQP VE1OP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 14 15:07:17 EDT 2003

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:  134     0  CW Mults = 90  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 23,220

Above numbers are totals only, I didn't bother to break them down...Most were 20
metre CW...

Got in the contest for purely some fun and try to pick up a few needed counties
for USA-CA...Turned on the Telnet connection to help out the mobiles and DX
stations so I won't submit an official score, in accordance with the
rules...Judging by the instant pileups on the mobiles created by my, and others,
spots many participants won't be submitting official scores... :-)...

Was great fun chasing the mobiles all over the state...Many thanks to K4BAI/M,
K4MUT/M, N4PN/M and NY4N/M for 90% of my 134 qso's...Snagged 11 of the 21
counties I needed from them...

Propagation was good on 20 and 15 for most of the contest, with loud signals
from the mobiles...Didn't hear many fixed stations...

73, and look forward to next year...

Scott VE1OP