[3830] OnQP VA3NR SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 20 17:25:24 EDT 2003

                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: LAM

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   27     44     40
   40:   50     96     59
   20:    2     16     14
   15:    0      3      3
   10:    0      1      1
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      2      2
  222:    0      0      0
  432:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:   79    162    119  Total Score = 50,099

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Friendly contest!  Thanks for all the Q's.  Temporary setup worked fine: TS930,
HF6V vertical, & 40M inverted-V.  Tnx VA3OPP for alerting me to the N9OH
Writelog module, I almost worked the test in Texas QSO Party mode.  Missed COC,
RAI, REN, & TIM.

GL & 73, Chris VA3NR

[Notes for next year: Need 80M NVIS antenna, also 160M.  Would have been a good
contest to practice SO2R.  Amplifier likely would have helped, even on the high
bands, to scare up some Q's from non-participants.]