[3830] FlQP VE9DX SOABMixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 27 18:23:10 EDT 2003

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: NB

   40:    6     0
   20:  107     4
   15:   23     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  136     4  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 4  Total Score = 31,464

Really did not intend to operate much this weekend.  Found a program on the net
that handled FQP so thought I would jump in.  Not really familiar with the
program so I went back to NA Demo version mid stream (Thanks to Dave Pruett -
K8CC). As a result had to do some editing mid contest.
Appreciate all the contacts and especially the efforts of the mobiles.
The pileup of all pileups was on K4FQP Des Soto rite at the end of the contest.
Was sure I was going to miss them but with 3 minutes left in the contest I was
heard.
Condx were poor at best.  Lots of deep fades.  As a rule Fla stations are very
loud.  Sure not the case this weekend.
Tahnks again all... 73 Andy (VE9DX)

ex: VE1ASJ, VE1DX, VE1SPI, VE8CW, VO2AB, HP9FC, ZD9BP, CY0SPI etc.