[3830] FlQP N9JF SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 28 12:09:02 EDT 2003

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N9JF
Operator(s): N9JF
Station: N9JF

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   39      4
   20:  153     33
--------------------
Total:  204     37  CW Mults = 58  Ph Mults = 23  Total Score = 36,045

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great job by the mobiles as always.  Many of them were at ESP lever here in the
Midwest, especially on Sunday.  On SSB, it wasn't unusual to find two or three
FL stations CQing precisely on top of each other.  When working them, it was a
bit of a juggling act.  Thank goodness there are no serial numbers in this
one!
Came down with a virus over the weekend and wasn't able to give this my full
attention; by the time I realized I was missing only 3 mults, it was too late to
ask one of the mobiles to detour.  Glades and Bay I can understand, but DUVAL???
How can anybody miss Duval???  Oh well.... 73, Jim N9JF