[3830] FlQP N9RV SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 29 17:23:46 EDT 2003

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: IN

   40:
   20:  122     96
   15:   35      3
   10:    1
--------------------
Total:  158     99  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 43  Total Score = 44,405

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Spent way too much time in this one.  8 hours is a guess.
I was working around the yard and kept finding an excuse
to sit down in front of the radio every time I headed into
my barn (where my shack is).  Every time I did I worked
a bunch of new guys, usually mobiles.

Having driven up and down FL many, many times, it was fun
to work this one.  Heck, half of the guys on the Gulf Coast
are originally from 9-land, I swear.

And where are you gonna find a state QSO party where the
guys you work send you cut numbers? (Thank one of those
hot-shot Connecticut transplants for that!).  :-)

It sure was fun following all you guys around.

  - Pat
    N9RV