[3830] IARU WA7LNW SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 11:39:24 EDT 2003

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 23:14

  160:
   80:   74      5     10
   40:  239     67     29
   20:  361     10     33
   15:   27    110      6
   10:   21     12      4
---------------------------
Total:  722    204     82  Total Score = 237,800

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Comments:  Used 67 ft.wire Zep fed with twin RG-8 coax from Johnson KW
                Match Box ATU to base of 25 ft. mast connecting to 450 ohm
ladder
                line feeder up to apex of antenna.   Works terrific…thanks to
                Bob, W7UT for the suggestion.   Used FT-1000MP and NA logging
                software.
                Newly built LogiKit SCAF-1 CW audio filter helped mucho!
                Total of 926 QSOs is my all time best in this event and only
                used a wire antenna at 25 feet….go figure!
                Operated this event from my New Mexico work QTH.

                Thanks to all who dropped by and gave me a contact!

                73's de Jack, WA7LNW/5  Edgewood, NM