[3830] WAE CW K4KG Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 11 17:12:59 EDT 2003

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K4KG
Operator(s): K4KG
Station: K4KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FLA

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   64    60    22
   20:  258   258    42
   15:   69    69    25
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  391   387    89  Total Score = 155,600

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

K4KG is a new call for the Quality Radio Operators (QRO) Club.  The callsign
arrived over the weekend, so we switched from K5KG to K4KG at 0315z on Sunday.
It was a blast starting over and working the same stations with a different
call!

Condx were a challenge to say the least.  We had torrential rains here in SW
Florida all weekend, so rain static was everywhere.  Had to ask for a lot of Nr
repeats which slowed down the rate.  This was on top of generally tragic solar
numbers.  Managed one QSO on 10m, and that was with CT1ILT from K5KG.