[3830] IOTA RA3OU SO24SSB

Сергей Попов dx at elbase.ru
Thu Aug 14 11:23:31 EDT 2003

IOTA Contest Summary Sheet - 2003

Callsign     : RA3OU
Claimed Score: 452880

Section      : World 100W
Category     : Single operator assisted, 24 hours, SSB.

                 80m     40m     20m     15m     10m     Total

Valid QSOs SSB     0      44     291      93       6       434

QSO Points         0     420    2481     819      54      3774

Multipliers SSB    0      18      65      34       3       120

Operators    : RA3OU

Name         : Yuri N. Starodubtsev
Address      : P.O. Box 111
Address      : Voronezh-77
Address      : 394077 Russia
Address      :
Address      :

Email address:

Radio(s)     :
Max power o/p:
Antennas     :
Antennas     : GP-20M GP-J 15M HB9CV-10M Vert. Delta loop 40m

Comments     :
Comments     :
Comments     :
Comments     :
Comments     :

Comments     : Software - SDI / SDICHECK  http://www.ei5di.com

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
analysed and cross-checked by computer.