[3830] IOTA M6C Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 21 07:29:08 EDT 2003

                    IOTA Contest

Call: M6C
Operator(s): G3UNA M0WKR G4KIV G0NIG G3AB
Station: M6C

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EU-005

   80:    0       0        2       1
   40:   13       6      117      27
   20:  219      22      268      26
   15:  135      24      122      23
   10:   31      14       27      15
Total:  398      66      536      92  Total Score = 793,476

Club: Brimham Contest Group

Comments:

A new contesting group for North Yorkshire, UK. Despite poor conditions (yes
they were pants !) we had good fun, especially a foot operated linear for ssb -
my tap dancing was not good enough to use it for cw though !!
Highlight of the contest was the farmhouse cooking brought to the shack together
with a dessert to die for. Currently working on a new tower and a 20m beam with
a 40' boom ... interesting times ahead !!