[3830] SCC RTTY VE6YR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 31 16:34:09 EDT 2003

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: VE6YR
Operator(s): VE6YR
Station: VE6YR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Alberta

   80:   10   19     9
   40:   54  122    33
   20:  142  348    51
   15:   28   66    23
   10:    1    3     1
------------------------
Total:  235  558   117  Total Score = 65,286

Thanks to the sponsors and to all who gave me a contact. Thanks to KH6ND for
four bands. Where were you for 80 meters? I did not get any VK's or ZL's and
only a few JA's. I saw ZL2BR but he did not have the frequency. I saw GU0SUP
again in this one, but that man moves very fast. I managed to pick up a new
country, HS1PDY, Kanok in Thailand. I messed up with the exchanges from K0CIE/5
and 9A3ZI, but I have everything straight in my log. Thanks to UA0AZ who finally
found me, to VA7SV who I can count on and to DJ3NG for all your help. It sounds
to me that the happiest operator in the contest was W3NR, in spite of the
weather and the power outage. Hope you all had fun at this one.

73 Bob