[3830] CQWW CW PY2YP SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 11:06:46 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2YP
Operator(s): PY2YP
Station: PY2YP

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Brazil
Operating Time (hrs): 22:07

   15: 1115    31       98
Total: 1115    31       98  Total Score = 424,539

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

15m Summary
Zones
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  11  13  14  15  16
17  19  20  21  24  25  26  27  28  31  32  33  35  36  38
40

Countries
3A     3V     3W     4X     5B     5N     5U     6Y     7X     8P
9A     9M2    A3     A6     BV     CN     CT     CT3    CX     D4
DL     EA     EA8    EI     EL     ES     EU     F      FJ     FM
G      GJ     GM     GM/s   HA     HC8    HI     HP     HS     HZ
I      J8     JA     K      KH2    KH4    KH6    KL     KP2    KP4
LA     LU     LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OH0    OK     OM
ON     OZ     P4     PA     PJ2    PY     S5     S9     SM     SP
SV     T32    T9     TA     TF     TG     TI     TK     UA     UA2
UA9    UN     UR     V4     VE     VR     XE     XU     YB     YL
YN     YO     YU     Z3     ZA     ZF     ZL     ZS
Comments:

A little bit rusty at the beginning, due to a long absence from the dogfight
contest arena, however at the Saturday the ears reacted and got a lot of fun.
The old Sun surprisingly behaved calm making the band nothing less than superb.
An intermittent rain improved the Pseudo-Brewester angle on my antenna site and
wiped out any noisy. From time to time I needed to switch the filter off just to
be sure that the antenna was still connected, this, from the tropics, is
absolutely amazing. What a great weekend!