[3830] CQWW CW K2PS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 13:25:04 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NJ

  160:    8     4        3
   80:  111    15       54
   40:  184    16       67
   20:  244    30       85
   15:  479    27       82
   10:  377    26       83

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Can't be sure conditions were the same as last year of course, but the only
change I made was to not use packet this year.  The differences: made +55 Q's,
-17 Zones, -103 DX, -362K Score.

I thought 80m was fantastic.  Made substantially more Q's, and mults there this
time.  Figured out too late that I could hear a lot better on 40m with the 80m
sloper than the 40m vee.

Happy with LP...no neighbors complaining, no XYL complaining, and nearly as much
fun!

Pete, K2PS