[3830] CQWW CW K8CC(KK8I/DL2HBX) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 20:03:41 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K8CC
Operator(s): KK8I/DL2HBX
Station: K8CC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MI

  160:   24     6       12
   80:  130    18       64
   40:  443    29       92
   20:  294    30       95
   15:  513    31      100
   10:  488    26       87

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Enjoyed my first "THE contest" in the U.S. and had a blast at Dave's super
station! Not only are the antennas impressive, but also the automatic switching
of logging computer and antennas with a band change in the FT-1000's is a dream!
Also liked the SO2R features of NA, though SO2R was a first for me and I did not
take full advantage of it.

Big thanks to Dave for allowing me to use his station on short notice and for
his hospitality. It was definitely more fun than operating my IC-735 and G5RV in
the trees at home.

73! Uli, KK8I / DL2HBX