[3830] CQWW CW B4RF(BA4RF) SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 22:39:06 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: B4RF
Operator(s): BA4RF
Station: BA4RF

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: NANJING

   40: 1296    35      115
Total: 1296    35      115  Total Score = 425,850

Club: JSDXC

Comments:

It is first time use B4RF(contest callsign) in CQWW contest , looks many contest

software don't know where am I come from :-)
Conditions are very good in this contest week end. Great open to NA, I can also
work
many east coast stations in sunday . Worked over 100 Contries (more than I
expected),
but it is too bad I did't hear any stations from zone 12 and 40. Spent me one
hours to
work TO4WW, but failed.
Anyway, thank you very much who QSO with me, see you next year.