[3830] CQWW CW YT6A SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 4 01:35:01 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YT6A
Operator(s): YT6A
Station: YT6A

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: Obosnik

   15: 2070    38      133
Total: 2070    38      133  Total Score = 710,000

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

When Friday afternoon passing with lot of problems on antennas and equipments
and lot of hours are spending with soldering iron, we use to say – all is OK. It
will work during the contest.
Everything was nice at Friday. Unfortunately. Even 25kW new generator was ready
with enough diesels in tank.
But, as we predict in joking, at Saturday morning, except technical problems in
first two hours and start about 8:30 local time, location was in the cloud.
Strong south wind, lighting and rain close band totally from time to time. I had
very often some 4-5 minutes periods with absolutely close band. Only static
noise. Local tornado (water leech) passed just 2km away and all antennas survive
without damage.

Conditions were for breaking new records, but Murphy does not give to me any
chance.

Anyway it was nice contest weekend and see you in ARRL10M contest.

Ranko – YT6A