[3830] CQWW CW LY2MW(@LY1PM) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 4 12:58:20 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY2MW
Operator(s): LY2MW
Station: LY1PM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ko25tn

  160:  157     6       38
   80:  520    17       56
   40:  514    29       84
   20:  659    33       91
   15:  529    30      101
   10:  256    31       90

Club: Lithuanian DX Group

Comments:

First try in SO2R ever so something was lost for sure because of no experience.
But have had fun and I know what I need to inprove until next contests.
Everything works well except 2nd PC which time to time destroyed CW manipulation
for some ununderstandable for me reason. Still need better antennas on both low
bands - lost so many mults I have heard.
Equipment:
IC-756 and FT1000MP
Antennas :
160m - Inverted Vee (central point only 25 mH.
80m - Inverted Vee and wire vertical.
40m - 4 el. yagi
20/15/10m - 4 x KT34 on rotory 42mH mast and separate KT34 about 21mH.
Thanks to everyone for the QSOs and I hope to meet you in other contests!

73, Remi LY2MW
www.qsl.net/ly2mw