[3830] CQWW CW SP4Z SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 6 09:59:54 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: LAPY

   40: 2300    39      132
Total: 2300    39      132  Total Score = 795,492

Club: SPDXC CLUB

Comments:

It was my first serious attempt to CQWW CW since 1998. Decided 40m because I
moved my full size 3el.yagi much higher (35mh). Conditions were excellent except
aurora Sunday afternoon. I lost acces to Packet cluster on Sunday midday too.
Not any problem with equipment only with lack of sleep. Not only worked zone 12
as many European competitors. It was amazing working T32WW, KH7X and KL7RA when
the sun was much high.
Station multipliers not work: R1ANF, FY5FY, TU2CI, FK8KAB, XQ6ET(zone 12),
HP3XBS, XW2A, OD5NJ (saw on the DX cluster)
Congrats big score for T96Q and 4U1ITU

73 and see you again

Wes, SP4Z (now my regular callsign since January 21, 2003, ex. SP4EEZ)