[3830] ARRL 160 W4ATL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 06:38:40 EST 2003

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W4ATL
Operator(s): W4ATL
Station: W4ATL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Total:  QSOs = 172  Sections = 50  Countries = 3  Total Score = 18,709

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I put up my Inverted L in the rain on Friday for the contest.  One 500' spool of
wire for the L and 4 radials running around my yard.  My K2 was able to load it
up.  Not many QSOs Friday night, but Saturday night a lot of people were wanting
to talk to me.  The antenna worked quite well, even though the vertical part was
only up about 50'.  This contest has a relaxed paced compared to SS.  I worked
just about everyone I heard on Saturday night.