[3830] ARRL 160 KI9A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 08:39:10 EST 2003

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KI9A
Operator(s): KI9A
Station: KI9A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: il

Total:  QSOs = 456  Sections = 67  Countries = 4  Total Score = 65,817

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had fun in only 6 hours with a "perverted L" antenna ( 50' up, 40 over, then
about 35' down) & no RX antenna. I know I must have been an alligator, I heard
bits & pieces of folks calling, that I could not pull out. Time to investigate
some small loops for city lot use. I used packet to help with mults, but forgot
it put me int he M/S group, OUCH! Only found 2 mults via packet. All US/VE mults
but 1 called me, that was kinda cool considering I only missed EB,SDG,SF & WWA
in the US, & all but ON, MB & MAR in Canada.

See you all next week on 10!

73-Chuck KI9A