[3830] ARRL 160 DF2PY Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 11:54:13 EST 2003

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: DF2PY
Operator(s): DF2PY
Station: DF2PY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ingelheim

Total:  QSOs = 93  Sections = 35  Countries = 2  Total Score = 6,510

Cndx the first nite were much better than on the second.First nite the rite
coast made it into EU on their sunset with S9 sigs. First nite brought W5 and W0
land into the log.The second morning no W0 or W5 audible in central EU. I
limited my op-time each day to 3,5 hrs b4 my sunrise, which turned out to be
OK.Almost all US stns had great ears - TNX ! I cant`t wait for the real low
sunspot years to get some left coast again in this great contest.
Lesson learned this contest : "more aluminum is better" ( orig. frm N7KA )
 73 de wolf -df2py-