[3830] ARRL 160 N4ZI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 16:06:54 EST 2003

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4ZI
Operator(s): N4ZI
Station: N4ZI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Atoka,TN

Total:  QSOs = 970  Sections = 73  Countries = 5  Total Score = 152,724

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

NA4K was my first contact! Missed NL,MB,SK,AB,NWT,PR and of course AK.
DX worked:ZF2AH,J8DX,VK3IO,KV4FZ,TI5A,PJ2T,ZF2NT,KP2Z, I heard T32WW
but got there too late - he went QRT also heard a G3. Conditions were
descent, signals seem down, but there were few static crashes which
made it very pleasant to operate. This was my first contest in new
shack! This helps as there a few interuptions and 100' less coax.
Thanks for all the Q's! I used CT for Windows - worked good had
7,040 CQ's.