[3830] ARRL 10 N3BB M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 17:05:03 EST 2003

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TX

   CW:  445    72
  SSB:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  447    74  Total Score = 132,016

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Playing around, and enjoying some pretty good stateside openings.  Of course,
when you're goofing off, you can bail out when you get bored, and don't have to
grind it out when it's hard.  Congrats to a very high QSO total from K5PI at
W5KFT!

CTDXCCers worked included (in order) K5NA (on SSB), W5KFT, W5ZL, NX5M, KE5C,
AI5T, WQ5C, AB5EB, N5TW, and W5GAI.  I kept hearing K5NZ but never ran across
him CQing, nor did he call me.

There were a few EU stations, but mostly southern EU (one G and one DL made it),
and then later came the northern EU opening for OH, SM, UA1, TF, etc.

The noise line here got very high as band opening moved west and I had to beam
"non EU."  I became deaf and had to stop.

This is a fun contest as ten can result in some good rates and the footprint is
interesting to follow.