[3830] ARRL 10 K2UOP SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 17:31:10 EST 2003

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K2UOP
Operator(s): K2UOP
Station: K2UOP

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: WV

   CW:  698    99
  SSB:  643   100
-------------------
Total: 1341   199  Total Score = 811,522

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was snowed in (and probably will be for a few days) so I was able to put in a
pretty good fun effort.  It was especially exciting when I discover in the
middle of a run that the key board would not allow an entry of a "P" or "0".  So
I had to hunt around for a replacement keyboard with a proper plug before
continuing.  I probably missed some weak ones on Sunday due to static from ice
hitting the antenna.  But that is all part of the contesting game. And the name
of the game for me is "have fun".  Merry Christmas to all! CU in the contests
next year.
73, Tom