[3830] ARRL 10 E21EIC(@E21YDP) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 23:01:40 EST 2003

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: E21EIC
Operator(s): E21EIC
Station: E21YDP

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: BANGKOK

   CW:  175    29
  SSB:   68    27
-------------------
Total:  243    56  Total Score = 46,816

Club: HSDXA

Comments:

Rig: Kenwood TS-940S    PWR: 100 Watts
Ant: 3ele monoband         5 mH.

I visited E21YDP station for the first time. 3ele antenna not to high. I can't
work NA station in this year, but  I only worked KH7U and KH6GMP from Hawaii.
Condition in this year from SE Asia not so good.

Congrats! to Karl HS0ZDG (K4YT) operated at HS0ZDY station made high score in
this year from Thailand and I can worked many HS-stations are HS0ZDZ, HS0ZAA,
HS0ZDG, HS0GBI, E20KIR, HS1OVH and HS1JNB. I am vy happy to heard new Thai-HF
licensed QRV like HS1JNB and HS8KAY.
Don't forget more SE Asia stations are 9M2/G4ZFE and XU7ACB by N6FF

CU in the next contest!

73, Champ E21EIC (also: XW1IC)
http://www.qsl.net/e21eic