[3830] ARRL 10 F6KHM M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 06:06:59 EST 2003

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: F6KHM
Operator(s): F5VCR F5TTU F4DXW
Station: F6KHM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BREST
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:  530    94
-------------------
Total:  530    94  Total Score = 99,640

conditions very poor altho worked all continents 1 vk (vk6lc tnx mal)
good opening to usa 1hr sat 1hr sun but no west coast otherwise a VERY HARD SLOG
thank goodness for the voice keyer who ever invented that is a saint tnx again +
again.
still we enjoyed it and looking forward to the next ctest pity our cw op was ill
and unavailable otherwise by 1700 gmt band was shut for us.merry xmas to all
and a healthy and happy 2004.LAST BUT NOT LEAST TNX TO OUR RESPECTIVE YLS+XYLS
this will cost me yet another CHANEL NO5.