[3830] ARRL 10 N1DC SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 16 20:07:18 EST 2003

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: EMA

   CW:  180    46
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  180    46  Total Score = 33,120

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is one of my favorite contests. I usually have very good runs to EU and SA,
but not this year. I exceeded last year's QSO count but the multipliers were way
down. Conditions from EMA were challenging to say the least. Signal strength
varied widely. I found some strange situations where stations in the
southwestern US had S9+ signals, but areas 500 to 1,000 miles closer were barely
readable. I worked many stations that were just above the background noise.
Another good test for my old Ten Tec Paragon and my ears. Thanks for the QSOs!
73 Rick