[3830] UU4YA ARRL 10M SO CW HP

Anna Yerneva uu4ya at ukr.net
Tue Dec 16 18:31:57 EST 2003

    Contest Dates : 13-Dec-03, 14-Dec-03

    Callsign Used : UU4YA
         Operator : UU4YA

         Category : SINGLE-OP 10 HIGH CW

 Default Exchange : 599#

             Name : Anna Yerneva
          Address :
   City/State/Zip :
          Country : Ukraine

        Team/Club : Crimean Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW       91          91        368       3        38

 Totals       91          91        368       3        38

    Final Score = 15088 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

uu4ya 16-12-2003