[3830] OK RTTY WX4TM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 21 04:36:31 EST 2003

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: WX4TM
Operator(s): WX4TM
Station: WX4TM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Zone 4

   80:   60   189       5         0
   40:  147   591      26         9
   20:  183   243      27         1
   15:  152   277      38        25
   10:   30    43      13         0
--------------------------------------
Total:  572  1343     109        35  Total Score = 5,100,655

Fun contest especially for the low band antenna (successful!) experimenters. I
sorta blew my band strategy on 20 meters. Time I was on 20M was not good for EU
so missed the much needed OK multi's there. 10M was only open for a short while
here and I was a tad late getting to it so missed some good multi's there too.
Otherwise, I was surprised at the relative good success with just a dipole on
80M, and was satisfied with performance of my full size elevated 40M verticle.
Many tks to the OKDX guys for a different and fun contest and to all those who
gave me a much appreciated QSO.  Happy Holidays to all.  73, Tom WX4TM