[3830] ARRL 160 W2LC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 22 18:10:20 EST 2003

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W2LC
Operator(s): W2LC
Station: W2LC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY

Total:  QSOs = 334  Sections = 48  Countries = 15  Total Score = 46,053

Club: RDXA

Comments:

Got home from work and was just too darned tired, couldn't do it this year.  I
was so tired I knew there was no way to give it a go.  Too bad too, I think that
I would have done pretty well.  I worked 15 countries without hardly trying.  I
had 16 Europeans answer my CQs.  I have to start taking the Friday before the
contest off !  I added some radials to the shunt fed tower.  None of that
elevated radial stuff for me, I would rather walk on them then duck under them.
I now have about a mile of radials 42, 100-150ft radials so far and a half mile
spool of electric fence wire to go.  Hope to see you all next year !  73 Scott
W2LC