[3830] TBDC N0OCT Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 28 08:27:40 EST 2003

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N0OCT
Operator(s): N0OCT
Station: N0OCT

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EM48

Total:  QSOs = 60  Total Score = 1

Didn't get on until 0230, as the rig I was building for this contest wasn't
finished.  Once I found the pesky solder bridge that was making it deaf, things
sailed smoothly.  Thanks to AE9B for finding me at the end, and completing the
QSO we just couldn't quite make earlier.  Thanks to all the big ears out
there.

Station: NN1G "160-40" plus Homebrew 5W amplifier plus CWF-2 filter/split-T
aerial/link-coupled tuner.

Now it's bedtime--I'll figure my score later.