[3830] TBDC N0AX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 28 09:43:20 EST 2003

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

Total:  QSOs = 103  Total Score = 844

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were much better than last year, although still noisy.  By the time
the band really gets rolling out here in WA (about 0800), many of the casual
entrants in the Eastern Time Zone are in bed - and who can blame them at 3 in
the morning?  I was pleased to get responses to 100-watt CQs from as far away as
New Jersey.  Only one JA this year - JH4UYB on Saturday morning.  One other
heard answering CQs (not mine).  KH6, KL7, and FM the other DX worked.  I must
be getting old, since I'm rooting for low, low flux next winter :-)

73, Ward N0AX