[3830] TBDC K1HTV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 28 15:42:22 EST 2003

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K1HTV
Operator(s): K1HTV
Station: K1HTV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18

Total:  QSOs = 321  Total Score = 2,550

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were quite good for this year's SPDXC. Almost didn't
enter because we had to put our 13 year old Chow-Chow dog, Basia,
to sleep earlier Saturday morning. Decided to dedicate this contest
to this puppy who watched me working so many contests over the years.

It was a fun contest with 100 Watts working 23 countries. The best
DX was 4X3A (20 points) and KH7X (16 points). Managed to work 29
Europeans (11 to 15 point range) and 27 W6/W7/VE7 8 pointers.

If this year's SPDXC is any indication, 2004 will be a great year
for 160 Meters. Wishing you many Topband QSOs in 2004.

73 de Rich - K1HTV (FM18) Maryland