[3830] TBDC N0FP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 28 17:04:58 EST 2003

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N0FP
Operator(s): N0FP
Station: N0FP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN25

Total:  QSOs = 336  Total Score = 2,298

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Lots of activity from the Black Hole this year.  I think a KL7 tried to call me
at one point.  The QSB took him out before I could complete the Q.  I've worked
thousands of Qs on Topband and never even heard Alaska here.

Best DX was G3PQA.  It was nice to have EU in the log this year.  Things are
looking up for Topband.  Conditions were better.  Just about doubled my score
(and effort) from last year.

The Log Checkers should have a field day with this log.  Lots of QRPers,
expecially this morning.  ESP QSOs were the norm for quite a stretch.  I hope
they submit their logs because I spent lots of time pulling them out of the
noise & QSB.