[3830] RAC Winter VE3KZ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 28 17:58:57 EST 2003

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

  160:   84     52       7         7
   80:   52    115       7         9
   40:  134    199       8        10
   20:  134    167       6        11
   15:   50    231       4         8
   10:   77    112       6         3
    6:    1      1       1         1
    2:    1      1       1         1
Total:  533    878      40        50  Total Score = 644,940

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Congratulations to Jason, N5NU. That score you made from WX0B looks like a
keeper, young fella! That could very well be a 2 plaque performance!

I took a pretty casual approach this year, no moving stations and 99% CQing,
which is far from my normal modus operandi. Since I'll be heavily involved
dealing with the contest from an official standpoint, I thought I would just
show up and wave the flag. Of course it turned out to be more than that!

I spent a lot of time attracting DX stations to the contest. There were some
very respectable numbers coming back at me from Europe and a lot of NR 1's as
well! Thanks to everyone who participated. Looking forward to seeing you all on
Canada Day!

73 Bob VE3KZ