[3830] XE RTTY VE1OP HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 2 16:06:26 EST 2003

                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NS

   80:    1     3     1
   40:   22    65     6
   20:  202   612    42
   15:  159   482    44
   10:    7    21     2
-------------------------
Total:  391  1183    95  Total Score = 112,385

Condx were TERRIBLE...It's rare that I can't have a three hour run of EU Sunday
morning...Think I saw the "A" at 33 Sunday afternoon...Another day of freezing
rain didn't help matters much either...Started off OK Sat afternoon for a couple
hours, but that was it...7 QSO's on 10 metres tells it all...hi hi

First time in FMRE RTTY, was fun, I'll put it on the schedule for next year...

Thanks for all the QSO's and we'll see you next weekend...

73, Scott VE1OP