[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 8 20:25:57 EST 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

---------------------

Team: Corner Pocket

Comments:

Congrats to W4AN for breaking the 400 QSO barrier.  Things were lined up pretty
well to hit 400 here, but 80 meters did not cooperate.  Had 306 QSOs with an
hour left.  Maybe next year!  Missed two mults that I heard - Frustrating.
Had "only" 106 band changes - no second radio during the first hour.

Had 121 QSOs with CAT and 60 with Jim.  Also, special mention to the three
Sandy's I worked in memory of W7BX.  This has been a rough week.

Radios - 2 X TS850
Amps - Henry 2K and Viewstar 2500

Antennas
20 - 4 elements @ 72 feet to the east or north (VY1JA and KL7WV)
     5 elements @ 45 feet to W6

40 - 3 elements at 105 feet

80 - 1/4 wave sloper.

Summer project - a 4 square for 80.

Thanks for all of the QSOs - great activity.