[3830] NA Sprint CW K6LL HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 12:18:10 EST 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ

   80:   64    1:00
   40:  129    1:00
   20:  149    2:00
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

A lot of guys have this contest figured out, but I'm not one of them.

I got off to a great start on 20, but then blew the two radio transition to
20/40 and the wheels came off. I had set the memories up differently, but the
timing was off, and the so2r was all dicked up. My head then exploded, like in
one of those Monty Python scenes, and I reverted back to single radio.

I think we need a packet-assisted category in the Sprint.
Maybe I can win that.

73

Dave, K6LL

.