[3830] NA Sprint CW K6LA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 12:40:06 EST 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

An amazing amount of activity. 20 meters just kept producing QSOs.

This was a breakthrough sprint for me, reaching the 350 level. Also beating K6LL
in a sprint for the 1st time!

Sprint CW speeds keep ratcheting up. I had mine set at 38 wpm and I felt it was
slow compared to what I was receiving. Apologies to AG9A as he was my 1st QSO
and I couldn't copy or remember which keys to hit at the start. Condolences
also.

Thanks to W8TM for the NE mult with a minute to go.

73, Ken, K6LA