[3830] NA Sprint CW K1DG HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 17:00:36 EST 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K1DG
Operator(s): K1DG
Station: K1DG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH

---------------------

Team: YCCC #1

Comments:

Best start ever, then panicked when some sigs on 40 had that "aurora" sound to
them around 0130 and I got beat out a lot calling guys. Fortunately it only
lasted about 20 minutes. Then I did the usual 0200-hour crash and burn. I still
don't have the SO2R thing figured out in this one. But it's still the best
contest of the year, and getting even better with the increasing activity. Good
to see some new guys on this time. Betcha they'll be back for more.

Bill Fisher is a mutant (FB job, OM).

73,

Doug K1DG