[3830] RTTY WPX AD6WL SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 20:52:01 EST 2003

                    CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AD6WL
Operator(s): AD6WL
Station: AD6WL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA

   80:   37    78
   40:  106   352
   20:  126   190
   15:  200   388
   10:  139   309
-----------------
Total:  608  1317  Prefixes = 267  Total Score = 351,639

I started the test in REV mode but AF4Z quickly corrected me (TU). I operated
Low Power and was under 100watts the entire time.  Conditions were fair and most
ops were very good.  15m had the most contacts but 40m had the most points.  All
band contacts were made with KA4RRU, AA5AU, W4UR.  Tnx to all ops for the
contacts.  Log is being submitted for the Rookie catagory.