[3830] NA Sprint CW N6XI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 22:34:23 EST 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   80:   41    0:34
   40:  130    1:49
   20:  136    1:37
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Operated SO1R (K2/100 + ACOM 1000) from the old station in Saratoga with lousy
80m
dipole. After 20 years of trying (well, since the beginning of Sprint, anyway),

finally broke 300 QSOs. Mults seemed pretty good but missed VE7, ZF and AK,
heard
out of phase. But others had fantastic mult numbers and some unbelievable QSO
totals. I think this is a personal best score for me but clearly the bar is
rising.
It was good to hear some Sprint newcomers this time.  The next crop has been
planted!