[3830] RTTY WPX GU0SUP SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 10 00:54:03 EST 2003

                    CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Guernsey

   80:    1     4
   40:   47   192
   20:  101   218
   15:  191   434
   10:  124   328
-----------------
Total:  464  1176  Prefixes = 313  Total Score = 368,088

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Who said conditions weren't good?
They were odd at times, but much improved over last weekend.
Great to see 10m open nicely, but 15m was best for me.
I was chased all over the place by many folk, while I was in S&P mode, but when
I called CQ, it was usually in vain!
Had a couple of nice runs, but only on 15m.
There was some nice DX about, and I am hoping I will have made a few band-fills
for my DXCC totals.

Thanks to all for the fun and the points!

Very best 73 de Phil GU0SUP