[3830] RTTY WPX SN70M M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 10 09:33:22 EST 2003

                    CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: SN70M
Operator(s): SP7GIQ, SP7PS, SP5UAF, SP5HNK (YL), SQ5BPM, SQ5EBJ, SQ5IRO
Station: SN70M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Lask

   80:  406  1676
   40:  419  1906
   20:  502  1185
   15:  750  1948
   10:  439  1163
-----------------
Total: 2516  7878  Prefixes = 637  Total Score = 5,018,286

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

We met again at the QTH of Chris SP7GIQ. Great antennas and great fun. We worked
hard to improve our last year score and in the end we managed to do it: over
300k points better comparing to last year claimed score. We hope our Cabrillo
log will be OK - last year we were reclassified to Multi/Multi due to Cabrillo
output errors. Nice to see N1RCT back. Thanks to KT4U for calling us 15 minutes
before the end and giving us very valuable multiplier.
SN70M is via SP5ZCC (bureau). All QSOs will be confirmed. More info about this
special event call: http://www.sp5zcc.waw.pl/en/index.php?k=enigma

Equipment:
2xFT-1000MP + 2xPA
80m: 39mh vertical, inverted V, beveridges
40m: sloppers, 2el. Quad, beveridges
20m: rotated 4/4el Quad, 4el Quad (multiplier antenna), 2el Quad (fixed South)
15M: rotated 4/4el Quad, 4el Quad (multiplier antenna), 2el Quad (fixed South)
10m: rotated 5/5/5/5el Quad, 5el Quad (multiplier antenna), 2el Quad (fixed
South)
All stacked quads are placed on one rotated tower and were beaming mostly USA or
JAPAN.