[3830] RTTY WPX KI5XP(@W5WMU) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 10 21:01:15 EST 2003

                    CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LA

   80:  111   244
   40:  222   752
   20:  187   324
   15:  351   747
   10:  289   734
-----------------
Total: 1160  2801  Prefixes = 406  Total Score = 1,137,206

Club: CAJUN CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

First time with SO2R, I've got a lot of learning to do!  Nice weekend of
contesting.  Many thanks to Pat for the use of his station, again.
Conditions seemed well Friday and Saturday, but Sunday got interesting.  Many
stations to work, lots of DX, and a wonderful time for the most part.  Missed
the entire end of the contest for a birthday party for a young one, but I'll get
clearance next year!