[3830] ARRLDX CW G4PIQ/P SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 16 16:18:04 EST 2003

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: G4PIQ/P
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: G4PIQ/P

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JO01MX

  160:    1     1
   80:   13     9
Total:  319   106  Total Score = 101,442

Rig : FT901DM, 100W, 25m end-fed @ 4-2m agl......

Work and other stuff prevented a full bore effort from the main station as M6T.
Planned to just operate a little from the tiny station at home when I was
available, and to do some other stuff to get some station re-building completed.
As ever, enjoyed myself too much and got sucked in a little more than I planned
and operated about 8 hours on and off - not always 100% concentrating. Without
the SO2R option, I took to SO1R-Contest Adjudication - sorting out some domestic
contest adjudication while calling folks.....

Conditions Saturday daytime seemed much poorer than last year and the low bands
Saturday night seemed very poor - real haed-banging stuff with the tiny station.
A good bit better Sunday.

Maybe see you all for a proper effort in SSB - unconfirmed at present.

Andy